Dental bonding is a form of cosmetic dentistry that is similar to veneers and crowns in that materials are directly bonded to the teeth to improve their aesthetics. With dental bonding, you can upgrade and enhance the look of your teeth to nearly any desired outcome. To learn more about dental bonding, look below to view some of their benefits:
– Dental bonding can repair teeth that have been heavily damaged or decayed from oral accidents, injuries, bacteria, or other oral health care catastrophes.
– Dental bonding can vastly improve the appearance of teeth, including procedures for discolored or damaged teeth.
– If your smile has spacing issues including large gaps, dental bonding can close the spaces between teeth to establish a smile with a more natural look.
– If your teeth are slightly off-center, dental bonding can change the shape of teeth.
– Dental bonding is an excellent alternative to amalgam fillings if you need to repair a cavity but don’t want the metallic shine amalgams provide.
– With the proper care, a dental bonding upgrade can last up to ten years.
If you are interested in enhancing your smile with dental bonding, contact Stewart Family Dentistry for an oral exam at our dentist office in Lithonia, Georgia, by calling us at 770-872-0662. Dr. Ron Stewart and our team can help you with all of your oral health care needs.