The 2016 oral health quiz has finally arrived! You may have been anxiously awaiting a way to determine how your oral hygiene plan stacked up for the year. If you think you have done everything you could to make your smile the best it could be, just remember there are always techniques and habits that can improve even the whitest and brightest of smiles.
Are you ready to find out how you did? The 2016 oral health care quiz can be taken below:
– Did you avoid sugary snacks and drinks?
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you avoid products that are dangerous to your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewy snacks and hard candies that could damage your teeth or increase the risk of plaque buildup?
– Did you use dental cleaning tools that were dentist-approved or had the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you floss your teeth daily?
– Did you visit your dentist at Stewart Family Dentistry for all your regularly scheduled appointments?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks?
If you answered YES to 0-3 questions, your teeth and gums are not happy. Try harder this year.
If you answered YES to 4-7 questions, you did well, but there is room for improvement in 2017.
If you answered YES to all 8 questions, congratulations! You were an oral health superhero for the year of 2016!
If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. Ron Stewart, please call our office at 770-872-0662. We are conveniently located in Lithonia Georgia. We strive to make your oral health care for the new year the best yet!