- About Us
- Dental Services
- For New Patients
- Specialist Referrals
- Contact Us
We all want to look our best and to help you do just that Dr. Stewart has created the Smile Makeover. Your makeover will take into account the appearance of your face, skin tone, hair color, teeth, gum tissue, lips and smile to develop an appearance that you will be proud of. What can you expect from a Smile Makeover?
- Optimal Color: Silver or amalgam dental fillings can be replaced with natural tooth-colored composite restorations and teeth whitening can enhance the color of stained teeth. Tooth color and shading are considered during the evaluation since dental veneers and dental implants should harmonize with the natural teeth.
- Aligned for Success: Crooked, overlapping and gapping teeth can be improved with veneers and straightened, when necessary, through orthodontics.
- A Full Set: Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants, bridges or partial dentures.
- A Contoured Look: Teeth that are uneven can be bonded to improve their appearance. Gummy smiles can be re-contoured to help improve the overall look of the smile.
- The Full Face Effect: Oral surgery and orthodontics can correct and improve an unshapely face or make an aging face more youthful.
The Life of Your Smile Makeover
Cosmetic dentistry procedures require maintenance over time. Teeth whitening must be repeated from time to time in order to maintain brightness. Veneers may chip or break off and need replacement. Permanent Bondings may stain and require enhancement or replacement. Dental crowns sometimes need to be replaced. Gummy smile improvements may need to be enhanced. In the end, the role played by the ceramists and lab technicians selected by Dr. Stewart, as well as the materials he chooses for your individual Smile Makeover, will improve the longevity of all the procedures. Once you have invested in a Smile Makeover, it is important to take special care of your teeth and mouth to maintain optimal results.
At Stewart Family Dentistry, we offer a number of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry services, including: